The Culprit WFS Fin Boxes are a made of durable, high-strength PolyCarbon which are easy to install and use current FCS installation jigs and processes. Our WFS fin boxes have several features to increase the footprint to improve bonding strength. These innovative features include a ridged surfacs and rounded side, both of which increase surface area and strong resin bonding.
• Set of 3 fin easy to install fin boxes
• Large footprint for box stability prevents roll over
• 5 degree cant in side plugs
• Installation uses standard FCS placement/marking jig
• Installation uses standard cutter used to install the FCS system
• Strategically placed grooves for strong resin bonding
• Strong construction made from composite nylon
Increase surfaced equals increased bonding strength
The Culprit WFS surfboard plugs have more surface area then most fin systems, which allows for a stronger bond between foam, resin and fiberglass. This feature along with strategically placed grooves which able the box to be held tightly into position and a wide footprint for stabilization result in a superior fin box when compared to on the market today.
No new installation technology
The Culprit WFS fin plugs involve no new installation technology, simply take the current FCS jig which has 3 holes, mark the centers, and rout out all 3 holes. The plug then fits perfectly inside with the correct clearance. These are simple to install so there is no need to be concerned about change in process!